- The Course Reading List tool will automatically include all the bibliographic data from the library catalog.
- If you want to add additional information to the item, click the … beside the item title and select Edit item. This will open a dialog box where you can edit the imported metadata.
- You can also delete an item by clicking the … and selecting Delete Item.
Due to the implementation of the new library catalog, you now have the option to designate which readings are Fair Use. Please use the tag option Fair Use by clicking Add tags to item, to note which readings you are claiming. All readings not marked with the Fair Use tag, if VU does not own it, will be submitted through copyright clearance. The Fair Use Checklist is available for your use. If you are unsure of Fair Use, please contact your subject liaison librarian.
- Then, click the Add tags box.
- The Fair Use tags will be visible to the students as well as library staff.
- Click save when you are done adding the tag.
Clicking on the resource will open a new page with additional editing options.
- You can add a Due Date to the resource.
- You can add Public or Private Note.
- Your students will be able to see the public note.
- Only you can see the Private Note.
- You can set dates during which the citation and item will be visible to students.