To move your reading list into Zotero will take a few steps.
- Click on the Course Reading List Tool (CRLT) link in Brightspace
- Once in the CRLT click on the settings menu (your name) located in the top right hand corner
- Select User Settings
- Fill out the information needed to connect to Zotero (User name, API Key)
- Now go to the Reading List Options (three ellipses) located under the course title on the left portion of the screen
- Select Export
- Select To EndNote
- A pop-up will appear with Zotero Connector, which verifies you would like to import the list to Zotero
- Click Ok
- The reading list should now be in Zotero
For more assistance, please use the ASK A LIBRARIAN button below.