Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Massey Law Library's physical collection is currently closed to all patrons. However, the library is happy to check-out items to any student and arrange for items to be picked up by the student. Please follow the instructions below to request materials from the Massey Law Library's collection or from other Vanderbilt libraries.
1. Go to the library catalog.
2. Click the link that says "Sign in" found in the top right corner of this page. You will need to use your VUnetID information for the username and password. This step is very important, and you will not be able to request items without completing this step.
3. Search for the library item you need.
4. Once you have completed a search, click the title of the item. You will be taken to a page that provides more information about the item.
5. Some items are held at multiple libraries, and you will need to make sure to select the correct location that has the specific volume or item you need. You can browse the volumes each library has of this title by clicking the specific library's name. After selecting a library, a listing of items or volumes will be shown. In this example, the volume from 2011/2012 is needed, and the Massey Law Library has this particular volume in its collection. There is "Pick Up Request" link located to the right of the item that is needed. Click this link.
6. You will be taken to another log-in screen, and you will need to input your VUnetID information a second time.
7. After inputting your log-in information, you will be taken to a request form, and you will need to enter your contact information. Once the library staff member has located and checked the book out to you, you will receive an email notifying you where to pick-up your item.
If you need to request additional items, repeat steps 3 through 8.
If you have any issues or questions regarding requesting materials, please contact the law circulation staff at: firstname.lastname@example.org.