For the most up-to-date information about Walker Management Library use policies, including hours, please see the Owen CARE library page.
A sampling of what we offer includes:
- Library workstations - Log in using your VUNet ID and password.
- Printing - Print center access is Monday-Thursday 7am–7pm; Friday 7am-5pm. Only one person may use the center at a time. One printer (PRISM) is available for use. Paper will be provided. Please note that faculty will not require any classroom work or homework to be completed on paper.
- Books are available by self-checkout through the checkout@vandylibraries app – instructions are posted in the library.
- Research Support
- We're here to help you; if you've spent 15-20 minutes searching and not finding what you need, ask us! We are your Information Consultants. Contact us by clicking on the blue Email Me button in the right hand column to make an appointment or ask a question.
- Virtual Office Hours: M-F 3:30-5 pm; see the Owen CARE library page for more details.