Copyright law provides for use of film for teaching providing three conditions are met:
1. A lawful copy of film
2. Face to face teaching situation
3. In a classroom, or some similarly designated space
A public performance license is required when the above criteria are not met.
Most motion picture rights are controlled by and available from the companies below.
1. Title of the Film
2. Who is showing the film?
3. Where is the film being shown?
4. How many people are attending?
5. Who is paying the licensing fee?
Email email@example.com with the above information to request public performance rights.