Instructions for downloading ChemOffice Professional
1) Go to https://informatics.perkinelmer.com/sitesubscription/
2) Find Vanderbilt in the institution search.
3) Select Register under "Mnova ChemDraw Edition (available with ChemOffice+ Cloud)4".
4) Register for an account if you do not have one. If you do, select Click here to login next to Existing User. Use your Vanderbilt email to register.
5) On the List Entitlements, select Download Now for ChemOffice+ Cloud. Named User Site Subscription, which should be the first item in the list.
You can get help with access and updating from Tia Repscher (email@example.com, Program Coordinator Vanderbilt Institute of Chemical Biology).
To get help with technical issues or use questions contact either
Joshua Borycz (firstname.lastname@example.org, Librarian for STEM Research in the Stevenson Library) or Meghan Sawicki (Meghan.Sawicki@perkinelmer.com, Perkin-Elmer Representative for Vanderbilt University)