Annual Reviews publishes 52 STEM journals. Articles synthesize primary literature on current topics.
- Vanderbilt University participates in the Subscribe to Open (S2O) program.
- The S2O publishing model relies on sufficient institutional subscriptions to convert gated journals to open access volume-by-volume. If enough libraries continue to subscribe to a journal at a level to sustain its operational costs, the current year’s volume becomes open access. If there is not enough support, then the traditional paywall is maintained.
- Vanderbilt's agreement waives the article processing charges (APCs) for open access.
- Articles are published under a Creative Commons license.
- To view a list of the included journals, please visit Subscribe to Open and scroll down to the "Which journals are currently in the Subscribe to Open program?" section.