This guide will introduce you to some of the resources available for you at the Vanderbilt Libraries.
Please let me know if you need help at any point in your research process.
Connect to Library Resources Wherever You Are!
- Access databases, journals and e-books online using your VUnet ID & password
- Work directly with a librarian!
- Email Yvonne with a question
- Schedule a virtual meeting with Yvonne for in-depth research help
- Drop in for virtual office hours with Yvonne on Mondays, 3:00 - 5:00 pm
- Need a quick answer, Connect to Live Chat with a Librarian from any library webpage!
Isabel Bishop, Students Walking, 1971
Etching and aquatint on paper