Connect to Library Resources Wherever You Are!
- Access databases, journals and e-books online using your VUnet ID & password
- Work directly with a librarian!
Working on Research Projects after November 20
Classes and research are going completely remote after November 20th! As you prep to depart campus keep these tips in mind to keep on track with your research:
#1 Make sure the sources you need can travel with you
Books are already knowledge in portable form, but they take up space and they can be heavy. If you're driving home it's probably not a big deal, but if your flying... Plus, any library books you take home will have to come back to the library eventually. What should you do?
- Request an ebook version of your book.
- If an ebook is available for purchase we are happy to hook you up!
- Scan what you need to PDF
- The multifunction printers in the Library will scan what you need to PDF for free
- You will need to have a nominal amount of Commodore Cash on your card to activate the machine.
#2 Document Delivery and Interlibrary Loan can save the day
- Document Delivery - Request book chapters and journal article scans from items in our collection
- Interlibrary Loan - Request book chapters and journal article scans from items not available in our collection