ArcGIS Pro is Esri's new generation of desktop GIS software.
It provides a new ribbon user interface, and improved cartographic features, as well as all the processing tools that are familiar to users of ArcMap.
Before installing, please review the system requirements and run Esri's Can You Run It? tool to verify that the computer on which you are installing it meets the minimum requirements. While ArcGIS Pro requires a Windows operating system, it can be installed on a Mac in a virtual machine environment by using software such as Boot Camp or Parallels.
1) Email the Geospatial Librarian at email@example.com
Login to ArcGIS Online with your Vanderbilt University Organizational (make sure you have accepted the invitation to join and completed setting up your organizational account.)
2) Click your account name in the top-right corner and then click My settings
3) Click Licenses on the left of the page.
4) Scroll down to ArcGIS Pro and click the Download button the right.
5) Select the English version and the click Download. Follow the install steps or see the detailed install steps here.
6) To start using ArcGIS Pro, you will need to provide your ArcGIS Online login information.