As a Vanderbilt student you can:
- Get quick information about using the library here.
- Borrow books and other items from any of the campus libraries (except Special Collections).
- Return most items you check out to any library.
- Find book drops outside the libraries and at the Commons Center.
- Get information about Library hours here
- Locate a quiet study space or book a study room
- Read more about services for students
- Explore a map of campus libraries
- Get research help from a subject librarian