The Divinity Library is part of the Jean and Alexander Heard Library system and is physically located in the same building with the Central Library (the social sciences and humanities library for the campus). You can learn more about the library system at the Heard Library Web site.
Some basic information about the Divinity Library:
- Wireless access
- Lockers -- request a locker in the Divinity Library
- Seminar/group study rooms -- information about using or reserving seminar/group study rooms in the Divinity Library
- Course reserves
- Copying/printing -- if you use your Commodore Card, copying and printing is 5 cents a page ("page" = "one side of a page"). To add money to your card, browse to http://www.vanderbilt.edu/commodorecard/. Note: we also have a scan-to-email/scan-to-USB-drive machine near the lockers -- free to use!
- Working in the library -- fill out an online application
- Circulation matters -- for information about loan periods, fines, etc., when you've checked items out of the library
- Finding books, journals, videos, etc. that the Vanderbilt libraries own
- Finding articles on religious/theological topics
Much more information is available on the Divinity Library Web site.
Have questions about something? Don't hesitate to ask!
419 21st Ave., S.
Nashville, TN 37203-2427
Phone: (615) 343-5844