Welcome to the course guide for Church and State in American History (DIV 3217)!
In this guide you'll find
- a selection of reference resources (encyclopedias, bibliographers, and so on) that will help you to get an overview of a subject, select topics for your research, and find relevant books and articles;
- a brief list of databases for finding articles on your topic;
- ways of finding books in Acorn, the library's catalog, by using subject headings, and call numbers to make browsing the stacks a more efficient task;
- Web sites dealing with church and state topics;
- help with finding a thesis for your paper;
- information about avoiding plagiarism.
The Corner of Church and State
[retrieved August 23, 2012].
419 21st Ave., S.
Nashville, TN 37203-2427
Phone: (615) 343-5844