Library Orientation

HIB Employers

The H-1B program allows companies in the United States to temporarily employ foreign workers in occupations that require the theoretical and practical application of a body of highly specialized knowledge and a bachelor’s degree or higher in the specific specialty, or its equivalent. H-1B specialty occupations may include fields such as science, engineering and information technology, and fields such as teaching and accounting. For more information about the H-1B program, visit our H-1B Specialty Occupations Web page.

The US Citizen and Immigration Services department controls the H-1B process.  To sign-up for emails about changes and see news about H-1Bs,  see this link.

To look for H-1B employers, see this link.