Skip to main content

Religion, Psychology, and Culture: Kesler Titles

Monthly acquisitions list and subject updates

Kesler History

The KESLER Service was established in 1936 by John Louis Kesler, Professor of Religious Education and Librarian at the School of Religion, Vanderbilt University (1919-1936). Dr. Kesler (1861-1955) led a movement to establish a circulating library for rural ministers in the South and obtained two grants from the Carnegie Foundation for this purpose. In 1945 Dr. Kesler gave an endowment of $50,000 to the School for the circulating library. The sum was matched by Vanderbilt University and the service was named in Kesler's honor.

New Kesler Titles

Loading