Increase your credibility and the strength of your business proposals and ideas by citing other sources and industry experts. There are standard formats for citing sources that enable others to find the information that you are referencing.
Details on how to cite sources on your Powerpoint slides and create your annotated bibliography are available in:
How will using this information help me?
- Will give you visual examples of properly cited PowerPoint slides
- Will show you examples of citation formats for your bibliography
- Will link to more in-depth Citation Formats.
Why do I need to cite information sources?
- To give more credibility to the information you present by referencing expert opinions, ideas, and facts
- To allow your reader to look for more in-depth information on your presentation
- To avoid plagiarism and U.S. Copyright Law violation by giving credit to the work of others
- To uphold the Owen Graduate School of Management Honor Code.