View my calendar and schedule a research consultation
Available times don't work with your schedule, please use the Research Consultation Form to ask for an alternative time.
News from Education Week
Welcome to the Peabody Library
Welcome to the Peabody Library. This LibGuide was created for students in the Departments of Special Education and Teaching & Learning. You will find quick links to library resources and recommended databases for PreK-12 topics.
If you don't find what you need or have questions, please call, email or send a consultation request. I look forward to working with you.
- Children's & Young Adult Literature
- Common Core State Standards Initiative
- Dynamic Assessment
- EDUC 1020: Society, School and Teacher
- Educational Agencies
- Funding for Graduate Students
- New Peabody Graduate Student Orientation
- Quality Internet Resources for Classroom Use
- Secondary Education Capstone Research
- Supplemental Literature for High Schools
- Teaching & Learning in Urban Schools
- EDUC 3070 Inquiry into Education
- SPED ProSem I