Find ICC Cases & Court Filings Online
Situations and Cases
This website, hosts information on situations under investigation, cases related to specific situations and court filings, court transcripts and any related video.
3. The Hague Justice Portal
4. Commentary on the Law of the International Criminal Court
- links from the original case to legal documents referenced in the case
- references to relevant secondary sources
- to see the direct history of the case you are examining
Start typing into the Search bar “International Legal Materials” and select from the dropdown menu:
International Legal Materials (WestlawNext)
Use WestlawNext when you want the I.L.M. version of a document or you want the convenience of using WestlawNext features such as folders. This is not the best source to use because coverage is not comprehensive.
Look in the Scope Note to find out what documents are included.
3. Lexis Advance
Search Within Sources for:
4. HeinOnline You can also search the Catalog for this Publication Title, or drill down. You will find it in the Law Journal Library. The direct link is provided below for your convenience.
Other Legal Materials on the ICC Website
Establishing & Procedural Documents